Did you use the menu tree INSERT -> MEDIA -> SCAN?

On 02/07/2018 02:25 PM, Tim-L wrote:

I just installed 6.0.0.3 64-bit DEB for Ubuntu MATE 16.04LTS.

I was looking at some things and I went to "Insert/Media/Scan/Select Source".  LO could not find my Canon TS9020 printer/scanner. I even opened the printer's scan utility and still LO could not find the scanner.

This is the first time I looked into using a scanner withing LO, so I do not know if it is a 6.0.0 issue or 5.4.4 or earlier issue.

Any ideas?

--
A smile - is a sign of joy.

Blessings, Joe Conner
Joshua 24:15 "...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."