I get a newsletter email from YouTube showing various videos that I might like. One of them was a German language video about Calc.

It is weird to get a non-English video notice, but at least the newsletter email service showed a LibreOffice video.  Hopefully I get an English LO video notice.

Here is German video "name" and the URL.  Since I do not read or speak German, someone else needs to inform me what the video is about.  Maybe I can look at an English version.

"Seite und Drucker einrichten in Calc - LibreOffice 6 (German/Deutsch)"