Hi :)
Documentation Team have apparently got some quick reference cards about
Macros or something.  I've not had a look but i thought a couple of people
here might be interested or be able to understand them (or both).
Regards from
a Tom :)

On 23 February 2018 at 19:01, Olivier Hallot <olivier.hal...@libreoffice.org