i wished that LO has one version for home users to not install
engineering programs like math, draw, base.
i only need writer and have to have one office suite which most
features are for engineers, businesses, companies etc.
since i am not programmer and cant use linux, i should use xp.

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens