... am re-sending because I really would appreciate an answer;
             nary a soul has responded yet.

       Hoping all is well with all of you,

From: anne-ology <lagin...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 11:32 AM
Subject: query re. LO 5 ...
To: users@global.libreoffice.org

       ... this new version seems to be lacking a great feature which I
enjoyed in the LO 3;
             back then, & on the MsFt-compatible computer, I was able to
make PPs, saving each version then I would place each of these together to
save only the best parts.

       But this feature seems to be lacking now - if it still exists, could
someone please let me know how to access. Yes, I can see how to insert
images, ... but not how to insert PPs.

       Maybe changing to a Mac wasn't a good idea after all; I sure wish I
knew how to get it to quit attempting to change the spelling of words & how
it only pretends to remember passwords part of the time.