At 16:52 03/04/2018 -0700, Dave Stevens wrote:
On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 18:48:19 -0500
anne-ology <lagin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Brian Barker - *privately*

not very

Indeed! But I did send my message privately in an attempt to help the questioner to express her query better - to improve the likelihood of help - without embarrassing her in public. I couldn't myself help without more details, but what I said might help her to express her needs so that others could. She has been asked by Important People (not me) not to forward private messages to the list ("Disclosing private emails makes list subscribers very uncomfortable, no matter how you feel about this"), but she persists in ignoring that advice. In fact, I have no problem with this material becoming public.

Brian Barker