Hello,

I have zero knowledge of PDF, and need to make a list of recommendations to
users working with LibreOffice Impress so that their presentations will use
the same parameters (size, fonts, etc.) and be rendered into nice HTML.

I have a couple of newbie questions:

1. Wouldn't it be easier/better to merge and convert LibreOffice files
directly into HTML instead of going through PDF? If that's the case, what
tool would you recommend (Windows or Linux)?

2. If going through PDF doesn't matter, what tool + settings do you
recommend to a) convert the files into PDF (if LO isn't good enough) and
merge them all into a single PDF?

So far, I've used LibreOffice to export files as PDF, and PDFSam to merge
PDF files into one. I've never used GhostView (gv) to convert to PDF.

Thank you.

--
Sent from: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Users-f1639498.html