Virgil Arrington wrote
> As you already know, LO can export directly to PDF, but I don't
> understand your question about merging the PDF files into a single file.
> When I save an Impress file as a PDF, it automatically saves it as a
> single file. So, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here.

Thanks.

The goal is to merge the work of different presentators at a conference
somehow, so that people can then read the whole thing on the web 1) in one
go (with some kind of bookmarks or separators between each presentation) and
2) as HTML+JPG so they don't have to bother with PDFs.

I assume LO supports templates: Maybe I could build one, and ask all
presentators to use that template and LO so that we end up with a common,
homogenous material that I can merge and turn into HTML+JPG.

--
Sent from: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Users-f1639498.html