> A las 12:44 lunes 14 de mayo de 2018 Thomas Blasejewicz escribió:
> De: "Thomas Blasejewicz" <ny...@hb.tp1.jp>
>
> In particular when I do this deliberately and with great care.
> One might argue, that "A" is still on the (Windows) clipboard.
> But if that were true, copying it to other applications should also give
> me an "A", but I actually get the requested "B".
>
> For that reason I cannot help but assume, that there is something
> strange going on in Writer.

Since the problem does not appear on either Mac or Linux, this would seem to be
specific to the Windows version of LO. I will try to test this on the Win7 side
of my machine tomorrow. Perhaps some other Windows users (especially Win10)
could do the same?

As I recall from the original post this is an intermittent problem? If that is
the case, might other processes running be interfering somehow?