Ok, with a factory for self variable into pseudo objects. I was thinking of this solution already, but I was hoping a better solution in next version ... - Do you need this pseudo object code could be better object model complient next day ? - Or do you think python will be a better way for OpenOffice/LibreOffice futur ?