Hi!

I have done some searching and finally I found this at
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/BASIC_Guide/Constants:

”OpenOffice.org Basic predefines several constants. Among the most useful
are:

   - True and False, for Boolean assignment statements
   - PI as a type Double numeric value”

I assume this is true for LibreOffice as well, but I can't find the rest of
the ”several constants”.

At work a use Excel (I don't really want to and it's full of bugs, but at
least I get paid…) and I wrote some macros in VBA. VBA has a lot of
predefined constants, for instance vbNewLine and a lot more, and I'm now
trying to find out what constants are available in LibreOffice Basic, since
LibreOffice is what I use exclusively at home, so I don't have to reinvent
the wheel.

So a link to a list of ALL predefined Basic constants would be very
appreciated.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg