Hi Seamas,

I was hoping to see some informed replies to your query but none so far so
here's my 2 pennyworth.

My guess is that the font spec for comments is buried in the default template
you use for LO Writer documents.

In templates I've made, where I've set up all fonts I want, the comments use
the fonts I specified as basic for the text. In other cases where I have made a
template using a document provided by someone else (and probably originating in
MS Word), the comments mostly use Times New Roman which I never use (but which
resides on PC anyway).

But in any case, using the button inside the comments does let you change all
existing comments with one click to whatever font you want, even if it doesn't
continue for new comments added later.

Philip