On 2/8/19 4:44 PM, V Stuart Foote wrote:
krackedpress wrote
I did not know you could split the listed colors so it makes a space
between the end of the LO colors and the start of the Resene colors.

So how do you add the "extra lines"?

Any 'text' editor, e.g. gvim or notepad++ on Windows, and insert a return.
Be sure to place it  the between the closing and opening bracket for the
stanza and not to clobber anything.

--
Sent from:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html

Thanks.  Look at the "tonal" palette that came with the current 6.2.0.3 version.  Those empty spaces look weird, and reads weird when you mouse over them.

Due to some issues I could not figure out, I could not create a second palette and add it along side of the Resene one - replace it, but not with it.

So I decided to make a "palette-collection" extension with a few of the SOC file I had on my laptop.  Here is the file's link.

http://libreoffice-na.us/Palette-Collections.oxt