Good morning
I have another strange question.
Work related I have to insert not infrequently symbols into texts.
To make work easier, I have already created a number of macros to insert for example the symbol "micro" into a text using a keyboard shortcut.

Problem:
Let's say, I created the macro in a document that happened to use "Arial" as font and later want to use it in a document that uses "Times Roman". The macro I created then inserts an "Arial font micro" into the Times Roman text, which then looks out of place.

Is there a trick to create macros, so that the inserted symbol matches the surrounding font?
I have tried all sorts of things, but could not yet find a solution.
It is not really a "problem", but such an automatic font adjustment would be nice/helpful.

Thank you.
Thomas