On 4/2/19 2:54 PM, Robert Großkopf wrote:
>> This thread is about CONCATENATE being dysfunctional in that it accepts
>> ranges, but does not act on them correctly. Please stop referring to CONCAT
>> as the reason that CONCATENATE is broken.
>
> Please read the first mail of jonathon.
> "With previous versions of LibO, concatenate(b1:b200) would concatenate
> all cells between b1 and b200."
> He has been looking for a functionality of CONCAT and wanted to use
> CONCATENATE, which never worked in this way.

It doesn't matter if concat or concatentate is the correct command to
use. Neither concat(a20:a200) nor concatentate(a20:a200) return the
expected the result. Both return the value in a20.

Prior to LibO 6.2.2, (a20:a200) would return a single string, containing
the contents all the cells between a20 & a200, inclusive.

###

The only work around I've found is to create half a dozen cells,
concatenating 30 cells each,then concatenating them, and then
concatenating them, if needed.

jonathon