At 18:20 19/10/2021 +0200, Philip Jackson wrote:
On 19/10/2021 14:05, Brian Barker wrote:
The documentation thinks it is a bug. Under "Using print ranges", it says:
"You can define which range of cells on a spreadsheet are to be printed or exported to a PDF. The cells on the sheet that are not part of the defined print range are not printed or exported. Also, any sheets without a defined print range are not printed or exported."

I find it exports to pdf as advertised. If I select and define a range on one of the sheets, just that gets exported ...

Good: so you are disagreeing with the original claim (which I did not check). In that case, there's no bug.

Brian Barker