I recently installed LibreOffice on my laptop and find that I cannot Save to a
USB flashdrive for possible future editing AND delete the document from my
laptop. Deleting document on my laptop (in LibreOffice) leaves anything I think
I’ve Saved to usb drive blank as well. My wish is to create a document in
LibreOffice and save it to usb flashdrive without it remaining on my computer,
so that if I wish to edit any of it in the future I can retrieve the document
via my usb flashdrive and modify as needed….without its content remaining in my
laptop between creation and editing.
Pls help me understand how to do this.Thanks very much!

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS