There is no image attached.

However, I've had similar wrapping issues in LibreOffice 6.3 with material
I generate automatically when I set hyphenation to OFF, then turn every
space into a no-break space. I don't see how that could happen while
'typing' but I have seen the issue, and you fix it by allowing breakpoints.
That is turn hyphenation back on, and put in normal spaces.

I haven't played with 7.3 yet, but if they now have a style that includes
"no break" you either need to insert the wrapping yourself (shift-enter) or
turn it off if the paragraph is longer than a single line.