BTW, my prior post used Reply-All (rather than Reply-List) because I was not
sure about how you were receiving. Now that I see Reply-List works for you,
that [my norm on this list] is what I'm using - so you won't see double ;-)

On 2022-11-29 23:58, RealNameTBA wrote:
Truly don't know. It's never been an issue. And for a long time now replyto:
has had issues such that I considered its use to be bad practice -- indeed, it
screws up many mailing lists. (For example, this is the one list I'm on that
seems to reply to both the original poster and to the list, resulting in
duplicates. There may be sound reasons for this, but elsewhere it's been seen
as a misconfiguration and has been eradicated almost immediately.) Not
complaining, just explaining why my mailer is configured as it is.