Is this only text? I assume there is embedded content of some sort or some kind
of fancy break going on. Is there a frame?

When I had a problem it was specifically with an ODT file, so I copied it to a
zip file, unzipped it and then I was able to look at the content to what sort
of funny things were going on in there. I think you can do the same with the
doc x file, but I surely have not tried that but I thought I'd heard that that
was possible.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​