This may be Linux specific, but please allow the question in case it is not

In the file manager (Dolphin) there are options to configure how the sort of directory and file names will appear in the window,  for example (the desired output) here)  ...
001_zFILE.odt
01_aFILE.odt
01_bFILE.odt
01_cFILE.odt
01_dFILE.odt
01_zFILE.odt

whereas in Libreoffice these same file display as ...
01_aFILE.odt
01_bFILE.odt
01_cFILE.odt
01_dFILE.odt
001_zFILE.odt
01_zFILE.odt

The issue is more annoying in the "File->Save" window, than in the "File->Open" window, although I would assume that addressing it in one might effect the other?

Anything I am missing here?  Any help or advise?
Thank you
Regards
Fred James