On 22/10/13 13:39, John Kloss wrote:
> Should we assume that, since Univa claims ownership of all
> copyright and trademarks, _including_ the code under the SISSL,
> that Univa will be fighting to shutdown the open source versions of
> Grid Engine (open gridscheduler and Son of Grid Engine)?
>
> John Kloss II.

That might be excessively paranoid.  IANAL but I don't think owning
copyrights entitles one to revoke licenses already granted by your
predecessors in title.  If that were possible don't you think Oracle
would have used that to shut Univa down?  Oracle fit the model of
big,evil corporation much better than Univa.

William