You are quite correct, Bill, that it is too early for this. We are currently busy with onboarding and assisting the Oracle customers and with ingesting the Oracle Grid Engine assets.

Cheers,

Fritz

23. Oktober 2013 02:19
Fritz,

I know it's probably early to ask this, but will more of the IP be moved to SISSL or other open license in the near term or over time?

Thanks,
Bill

22. Oktober 2013 15:51
Yes, Mark. This is in essence what I was intending to respond. The SISSL is a recognized and liberal open source license. As such and within the rules set forth by the license itself it allows for use of the code also by parties who are not the copyright owners of the code under the SISSL.

Cheers,

Fritz

22. Oktober 2013 15:17