I'm not aware of any way to change the sort order or remove columns without
other side-effects (though I do note that "qstat -f" does not have the
column), but both of these commands do have a XML output option ("-xml")
which you could use to write your own reporting utilities.

On Thu, Aug 01, 2019 at 09:58:49AM -0400, David Trimboli wrote:
> When I run qhost, the output is sorted alphabetically ??? which means
> "cluster10" appears before "cluster2," and so on.
>
> Before I go writing bash functions to manually sort this, which might lead
> to output side-effects, is there any way to change the sort to a natural
> number sort, so that "cluster2" would appear before "cluster10," etc.?
>
> When I run qstat, the normal wraps to a second line in my terminal set to
> 120 columns. I could fix that by eliminating the "jclass" column, which
> doesn't contain any information, but I can only find ways to add columns,
> not take them away. Is there a way to make this column go away?

-- Skylar Thompson (skyl...@u.washington.edu)
-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354