Syvoorg / SyvoorgsGroosGrooviansGroovers

-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Rahul Somasunderam
<rsomasunde...@transcendinsights.com> Datum: 20.02.18  18:43  (GMT+01:00) An:
users@groovy.apache.org Betreff: Re: Groovy Champions proposal feedback -
Groovy MVPs ?

Person with Groove ?

On Feb 20, 2018, at 7:30 AM, Kyle Boon <kyle.f.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Groovy Person of Interest?
Groovy Notable Human?
Contributor of Significance?

On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 4:14 AM, Søren Berg Glasius
<soe...@glasius.dk> wrote:

Are we at a point where there should be put out a vote for which name to use?
There are several good ones, and a few not so good... not judging however :D