Hi,
I would be interested to hear if anyone has experience with using alternative
JVMs with Groovy, especially Azul (https://www.azul.com/) ?
Licensing costs for long term OpenJDK support seem to be much lower, and the
JVM has additional benefits such as an elastic memory model (JVM memory is
dynamically allocated/deallocated from the os), continuous concurrent garbage
collection without freeze-the-world fallback, and application startup (warmup)
time improvements.But I am worried about Groovy compatibility (they only
mention Scala explicitly on the web page)...
Cheers,mg