Hi Daniel,

I know that  "println [1, 2, 3]" fails, but I literally have never wanted to literally print a list literal ;-)

My question was related to the fact that there is only whitespace + newline right after the opening list bracket "[", and that this syntax variety would  conceivably not be used if someone was going for an index expression. Backward compatibility breaking changes aside, would the Parrot be able to discern these cases ?

Cheers,
mg