Thank you Dirk. Some of my google searching was bringing up results related
to nexus instances and customized ivy settings through a grapeConfig.xml
file. Unfortunately I have found no examples so far of someone
successfully creating a grapeConfig.xml to allow a GitHub package. Maybe I
should look into a Nexus instance.

Mike Stockman
Programmer Analyst
Integrated Information Technology Services
[image: Utica University Logo]
Office 315.792.3238

1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502