I found an example in a stackoverflow post for Spark using github packages.
I am going to create a custom ivy grapeConfig.xml following this example
and see if I can get it to work.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/70687667/how-do-i-add-a-github-package-repository-when-executing-spark-submit-repositor

<ivysettings>
    <settings defaultResolver="thechain">
        <credentials
            host="maven.pkg.github.com"
            username="${GITHUB_USER}"
            passwd="${GITHUB_USER_READPACKAGES_TOKEN}"
            realm="GitHub Package Registry"/>
    </settings>
    <resolvers>
        <chain name="thechain">
            <ibiblio name="central" m2compatible="true"
                root="https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/"; />
            <ibiblio name="ghp-dv" m2compatible="true"
                root="https://maven.pkg.github.com/target/data-validator"/>
        </chain>
    </resolvers></ivysettings>

Thank you for your help!

Mike Stockman
Programmer Analyst
Integrated Information Technology Services
[image: Utica University Logo]
Office 315.792.3238

1600 Burrstone Road
Utica, NY 13502