Hi everyone,
I have a strange error with authnz_ldap_module.
I have searched the web and tried a lot of combinations, but nothing helps.
This list is my only hope (ok, not the only, I cab also try svnserve+sasl+ldap).
Here is my subversion.conf:
LoadModule dav_svn_module modules/mod_dav_svn.so
<Location /repos>
DAV svn
SVNPath /var/www/svn/repos
AuthName "Test repository"
AuthType Basic
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLDAPUrl "ldap://server.three.two.one:389/dc=three,
dc=two,
dc=one?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*) NONE"
AuthLDAPBindDN "[email protected]"
AuthLDAPBindPassword "password"
Require valid-user
</Location>
And here are related error.log strings:
...
[Thu Feb 26 16:47:11 2009] [debug] mod_authnz_ldap.c(373): [client
192.168.12.138] [11270] auth_ldap authenticate: using URL
ldap://server.three.two.one:389/dc=three, dc=two,
dc=one?sAMAccountName?sub?(objectClass=*) NONE
[Thu Feb 26 16:47:11 2009] [warn] [client 192.168.12.138] [11270]
auth_ldap authenticate: user authentication failed; URI /repos
[ldap_search_ext_s() for user failed][Bad search filter]
Brawser show 500 Internal Server Error.
Please help me!
Thanks in advance and good luck!
--
Best Regards,
Anton Yakimov
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project.
See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
" from the digest: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]