Thanks again, Sascha. I must say, that this problem is really strange, only few pages in the web..
2009/2/26 Sascha Kersken <[email protected]>: >> But unfortunately it's not the cause.. > > No, and I've got to correct my previous answer: RFC 2253 states that > "Implementations MUST allow for space (' ' ASCII 32) characters to be > present between name-component and ',', between attributeTypeAndValue and > '+', between attributeType and '=', and between '=' and attributeValue. > These space characters are ignored when parsing." > > I'm going to have a closer look at the filter later; I'm a bit busy right > now. > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project. > See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info. > To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] > " from the digest: [email protected] > For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] > > -- Best Regards, Anton Yakimov --------------------------------------------------------------------- The official User-To-User support forum of the Apache HTTP Server Project. See <URL:http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html> for more info. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] " from the digest: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
