I'm not sure what you are asking.  No, it doesn't work.  That was the one I
demonstrated in telnet.  I did not get my screen filled with HTML, instead I
got an error message.

I actually copied the conf file from a working website and only renamed the
ServerName and DocumentRoot, noting else.  The directory, and all
subdirectories have the same ownership.

How come I can host seven different websites and have one that fails, even
though their conf files differ only in the DocumentRoot and ServerName.  IT
seems unusual.  I wouldn't think that I'm hosting too many websites, but 7 is
(2^3)-1.  Just kidding there, but sometimes I wonder.