On 01/12/2016 02:26 PM, Rose, John B wrote:
> Is there a guide to properly matching your apache and PHP-FPM configs?
>
> Looking here Š
>
> https://wiki.apache.org/httpd/PHP-FPM

I am not seeing that information

php-fpm is documented in the PHP docs at
http://php.net/manual/en/install.fpm.php  I'm far from an expert on it,
but the rule would be that if you're proxing from A to B, then B needs
to be able to handle as much traffic as A is forwarding to it. So I'd
expect that what you want is at least as many servers/workers/threads on
the php-fpm end as you are likely to proxy from the httpd end.

--Rich