At first glance, something in your browser is probably requesting the page
/test. Since it doesn't correspond to any of your alias statements, it hits
the DocumentRoot which you have denied access to.

Is there a corresponding entry in your access log?

- Y

Sent from a device with a very small keyboard and hyperactive autocorrect.