On Tue, Mar 13, 2018, 5:13 PM David Belgini <da...@multiway.com.br> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> First of all, I’m new here, if I’m doing some stupid thing please let me
> to know...
>

> I have a tipical configuration like bellow.
>

> IP A (access1.test.com) – Firewall – Apache – Firewall – Tomcat – DB
>
> IP B (access2.test.com)
>

> I’m using apache 2.4 (httpd-2.4.6-67.el7.centos.6) and tomcat 8.0.50
>
> I have an configuration on apache with SSL + two subdomains proxied to the
> same tomcat context using AJP.
>
> Usually the configuration work fine but I have an unstable problem,
> sometimes, after service httpd restart, only one of subdomain doesn’t work
> returning 404 error, and if I restart it again it go back to work.
>
> Sometimes access1 doesn’t work, sometimes access2 doen’t work, sometime
> both works fine…
>
> And this behavior occur always after restart and don’t change before next
> restart.

Restart of Apache or Tomcat or both?

> I tried to downgrade the httpd service (four different version) and the
> problem still.
>
> I tried to enable logging to trace5 and I couldn't get any relevant
> information...

That should give you some lead. How about tracing one request which returns
404? You might need to reduce the log level from tracing to debug because
trace logs lots of info which is sometimes overwhelming.

> I’m thinking that I’m doing some mistake in the configurations.

IMO, generally configuration issues don't go away with restart.