Osman,

I think you really need to understand the things you are using before
trying to actually use them.

You need to have an IP address to point the proxy, even if it's 127.0.0.1
on some random port like 3000.

You don't really need to pay for a domain, there are "free" services that
provide you with a DNS entry you can point to where you want BUT, and a BIG
BUT, they have their own rules and you probably won't have full control of
it, which can be quite bad for a service.

As Frank already pointed, Proxies are agnostic for ENV variables, CGI or
whatever is behind the proxy, they CAN inject some info but that's very
specific and doesn't seems to be your case.

The IP of the reverse proxy is where the httpd daemon is Listening on, you
configure that and when it's running you can check what ports are open
using tools like 'ss' or 'netstat' on Linux. If you want it to be always
working, you need to have the service always online, be a VPS, a cloud
computing node or your own computer (leaving him turned on always).

These things are not REALLY attached to httpd itself but are more
conceptual to *any* webserver, dns, proxy that you may use. I encorage you
to first learn how they work (even in high level, doesn't need to go into
details of the source code) before trying to use / set them up, otherwise
you will hit some bugs by not understanding what you are actually doing.

Also, whenever you want to share files with a mailinglist, I recommend you
to post into a pastebin / gist or anywhere online, otherwise you are
sending this to all the users in the mailing list, even if they are just
text files.