On 2021-03-16 5:43 p.m., Jason Long wrote:
I used Name-based Virtual Host too:

Dear moderators,

I have been subscribed to this list since 2010-10-16, 6:34 p.m. and have always enjoyed collegial conversations and learned a lot. The person promoting this thread, whose email address contains the phrase 'hack3r' appears to be more interested in creating noise than learning. My opinion is mine alone and does not engage the responsibility of anyone except myself, but I am asking if one of you would be kind enough to diplomatically and respectfully reduce the noise level.

Many thanks, best regards, and please stay safe,

Paul
Tired old sys-admin.