On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 8:09 AM Jason Long <hack3r...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> Thank you.
> I saw https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50611098. I tested it, but got the
> same result.
> I changed my Virtual Host file as below:
>
> <VirtualHost *:80>
>      ServerName node3
>      ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/error_log
>      TransferLog /var/log/httpd/access_log
>      <Location />
>          ProxyPass  http://192.168.1.4/
>          ProxyPassReverse   http://192.168.1.4/
>      </Location>
>    </VirtualHost>
>

>     <VirtualHost *:80>
>      ServerName node4
>      ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/error_log
>      TransferLog /var/log/httpd/access_log
>      <Location />
>          ProxyPass  http://192.168.1.20/
>          ProxyPassReverse   http://192.168.1.20/
>      </Location>
>    </VirtualHost>
>

> Node3 and Node4 are two Apache web servers.
> When I disconnected node3, my Reverse Proxy must forward requests to the
> node4 but it couldn't.

You never mentioned disconnecting node3. The subject of this thread,
of your many threads, implies two different websites not 1 website
with two backend servers.
Nothing in this configuration tells Apache to load balance between the
two backend servers.

If this is your requirement, you need to look here:
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html