Hello

Im having problems browsing ipv6 sites with my ipv6 xp host and IE. I have
tried for example the site www.6bone.com [3ffe:b00:c18:1::10]. Ping and tracert
work ok but when trying to access the site with a browser, according to
ethereal sniffer, I get stuck. My host sends SYN package and receives SYN,ACK,
after that my host sends a GET / HTTP /1.1 package and after that the cycle
starts from the beginning, my host sends SYN etc. There is a firewall between
my host and the internet but according to the firewall log it does not deny the
traffic. I have the wininet.dll in my host. Can anyone help?

Greetings,

Sampo Syrjäläinen
Lahti Polytechnic
[EMAIL PROTECTED]