Hello!

Anybody know, that c# .NET FrameWork 1.1 support IPv6 multicasting?
I wrote this in my c# code:

IPAddress ip=IPAddress.Parse("FF02::1:2");//FF02::1:2 multicast address

dhcp_server_socket.SetSocketOption(SocketOptionLevel.IPv6,
                                SocketOptionName.AddMembership,
                                new MulticastOption(ip,IPAddress.IPv6Any));
                //I tried to set multicast address to my Socket

but I received an error:
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.ArgumentException' occurred in
system.dll

Additional information: optionValue"

Anybody could help me?

Thanks!