On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 08:38, Xavier Roche wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2003 at 10:56:16AM +0530, Sarang Karandikar wrote:
> > Yes, I do know that A6 is experimental. I am already
> > supporting
> > AAAA. I feel that A6 is not being deployed because not much
> > is known
> > about it. I still feel it will be deployed eventually. When
> > will be
> > next action be taken on deciding this ?
>
> It also suffers from serious performance and security problems

Yes, yes, yes, the horse is dead for the moment.  Stop flogging it.  The
writer only asked for pointers on the structure of the query to
experiment with it.  That is, afterall, what *experimental* is for,
isn't it?  Does anyone have any constructive pointers, or is all we have
just untested criticism for lack of experimenting?

--
Aaron J. Angel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>