Hi all,

My question "does it always fail" is aswered in THIS mail ;-)

It looks like you have limited ipv4 connectivity.
That would explain why it takes a couple of times before you get an answer
from a dns server.
The answer is from a ipv6 capable dns server?

anyway, i will wait for your routing table and see if that will give us some
idea about what is going on.
Good luck in the mean time !

Kind regards,
@