Hello,
I(my company) has linux based (2.6.11 kernel) hosts running a dual IPv4/IPv6
stack.  We can communicate(ping6, telnet, ssh, etc) between all of these
host using the Link-Local addresses, the Radvd assigned Global addresses and
even with 6to4 tunnels locally.
We have tried 3 different free tunnel brokers; Hurricane Electric, Hexago's
Freenet6, and uk6.com(BTExact) to get off-link.
All three have provided configurations that we have successfully configured
on one of my hosts.

Whatever tunnel I configure, I can ping out from my host, but I get no
replies whatsoever. I thought it was my issue until I used the
uk6x.com(BtExact) tunnel. They provide a statistics page on their website
that keeps track of packets coming from my tunnel.
>From those stats, I see that for every ping I send them, the "Packets Input"
increases, but the "Packets Output" does not.

My main issue is that I can not get any of these tunnel brokers to call back
or answer any emails concerning these issues. (Yes, I know these are free
brokers, but each website states that they will answer issues).

Huricane Electric: I opened a support call with them via email and provided
all of the necessary information 3 1/2 weeks ago.  I received back a
confirmation of that support email and was issued a support ticket number. I
keep emailing them and even calling them and I get nothing back in return.

Hexago's Freenet6 TSP client: I opened a support call with them via email
and provided all of the necessary information. I have not heard back from
them at all.

uk6x.com(BTExact): I opened a support call with them via email and provided
all of the necessary information. I have not heard back from them at all.

So with all that said, my questions are as follows:
1.  Has anyone has any experience with any of these brokers?
2.  Can anyone recommend a broker(I am located in Massachusetts) to use?  I
am ready to pay for one at this point.

Thanks,
Phil Bellino

Phil Bellino