Hi Dan,

We are building a corporate application using the ISIS framework as is (JDO,
Wicket viewer) and it is going well.

However the unfinished JUnit wrapper poses a problem for us in the long run.
Keen to see it completed (that's a vote fromme).

Unfortunately I can't publish the source for this particular application as it
is not mine.

Maybe port the "Car Serv" application from your book to ISIS ?

Regards,
David.