Hi all!

I'm following the thread with a lot of interest.

Problem is that this week I'm on holidays without access to the laptop (first
time ever and it's being great :)

I find some points here, nearly all them mentioned before:
- The need for a Tenant / Tenancy entity.
- The need for an interface or abstract base entity that allows to know the
Tenant associated with an entity.
- the need for the concept of "ownership", that in our case could be associated
at least with a role (and perhaps with a specific user? If that's the case
perhaps a common abstract parent entity for
User and Role should be needed).
- and probably the need for Role compositions (parent-child relationships or
preferably m-n relationships - extended RBAC- for nested roles).
- A property like "ownerByDefault" or similar that should reference the owning
Role (or User?) assigned by default to any entity created by this user (it
could be changed or not afterwards depending on business logic).

Adding something like that to current great implementation should allow for
easy (and really fine-grained) domain security.

I don't have access to my list of other implementations so it could change a
bit, but basically that was the basis.

HTH,

Oscar