That's great documentation Dan. Thanks!
Kind Regards,
David.

     On Tuesday, 16 June 2015 6:49 PM, Dan Haywood
<d...@haywood-associates.co.uk> wrote:

 Hi folks,

Over the last month or so I've been reworking the Isis website, to:

- consolidate our "how-to" documentation into a comprehensive user guide [1]
- provide a corresponding reference guide [2]
- rework from Markdown to Asciidoctor

I've pushed the updated site this morning.  The home page [3] is
substantially the same, but the documentation page [4] has been overhauled
and simplified with big prominent buttons to the two new guides.

So you know, these guides do reference some feature in 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT, so
if you are working on 1.8.0 and can't find something that's discussed,
that'll be why.  (Releasing 1.9.0 is the next thing on my todo list).

The guides are mostly complete, though there are still some placeholders
here and there.  I decided to release them in their current state because
even slightly unfinished I think they are far better than what we had
before.

Feedback welcome, as ever.

Thx
Dan

PS: The source for all this is in our git repo [5], and can be built
locally [6].  Pull requests welcome!
PPS: if you don't see any changes, then force reload of the page (ctrl-R or
similar).

[1] http://isis.apache.org/guides/ug.html
[2] http://isis.apache.org/guides/rg.html
[3] http://isis.apache.org/