Hi Erik,

What kind of button is this ?
To me it looks like this is the "OK" button from the
ActionParametersFormPanel.java, i.e. the OK button for a Modal window where
you enter the parameters for an @Action
(org.apache.isis.viewer.wicket.ui.components.actions.ActionParametersFormPanel.ActionParameterForm#addButtons).

Line"boolean succeeded =
actionExecutor.executeActionAndProcessResults(target, form);" is
responsible to call your action method. I don't see how this code will be
executed if there is an error like the one below.

Please try to reproduce it in a mini app.

Thank you!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov