Hello,

We want to give ownership of specific objects in the domain model to a
subset of users.

Example: an application to manage concerts, and a subset of the users is
the concert organization committee. The members of
the organization committee can be added and removed at runtime or defined
when creating a new concert object. A user can be assigned to be a member
of multiple committees, and the members of a concerts organization
committee should be granted permissions to manipulate the concert and its
associated objects.

I looked at the isis-security-module (
https://github.com/isisaddons/isis-module-security) and also at the
tenancy, but I had trouble figuring out if this could actually serve our
needs.

How would one go about this with apache isis?

Thanks and regards,
Martin