Hi support,

I'm building project with Apache Isis,but I have some confusion.

In DDD,I know there have two objects,entity & value object.

When I plan a DomainObject,eg. Customer, a entity object. I think one Customer
may be have many value objects,for example contact information or other value
objects.

So I plan a value object called CustomerContactInformation,may be have other
value objects.

For the database,a entity object and its value objects may be persist to diff
tables.

I think CustomerContactInformation just a value object,it can not have any
actions and should be maintained by Customer.

In fact,Customer-CustomerContactInfomation definitely is 1-1.

Now,how should I display CustomerContactInformation in Customer's layout and be
able to edit CustomerContactInformation?

Any ideas?

Ekko