Hi Ekko, it's a user list where there may be some smart enough to offer
good advice (support), not sure I fall into that group, but my suggestion
would be that a value object only has getters, it's properties values are
set in a constructor and never change. If a property change is needed, that
implies a new instance and deletion of the old.